Saturday, December 12, 2009

Freebie(s) of the Day

In my mail I received two free coupons for some great products. I received them strictly by giving a compliment to the company and they sent them to me. It was over a month ago that I did this, so it does take time to get responses, but well worth the effort. I am sure the coupons were well worth the time it took me to make the comment.

Most companies want feedback and they really like positive feedback because they can show their investors that the customers are happy. So next time you enjoy a product, share your happiness with them. Perhaps they too might send you a response of some kind, whether it be a coupon or just the continuation of the product that you enjoy.

Let me know if you try this and how your results are.

No comments:

Post a Comment